Monday, January 5, 2009



This is my precious niece McKayla :). She was being cute after bathtime and I had to take a picture because usually she scowls at me. She was a lot of fun over the break, and I got to visit a lot of family. Unfortunately I didn't get to take as many pictures as I wanted to, but here are a few highlights of the 3 week vacation.





An awesome neighbor of Mandy and Kyle's did the 12 days of Christmas for them and left these googly glasses as a present for Kaden on one of the nights. We had a lot of fun with them, and we decided that McKayla looked just like Mandy did at that age.... huge glasses (complete dork).


This is my new (7 month old) baby sister Heather! She is extremely cute and very easy going. She doesn't know that her name is Heather, she thinks her name is Baby because that's what we all call her :)




Mandy and Kyle had a visitor over the Christmas break in the form of a 5 foot 9 inch Boa Constrictor~! Her name is Beverly and as you can see, she is Alli's pride and joy.

I ended up befriending the male rat named Cheese that was to be Beverley's dinner. Poor Cheese! I wasn't too broken hearted in the end. He ended up being pretty annoying and pest infested.




This is a view of the snow from my car while I was driving to go get Alli and take her to lunch. It snowed almost every other day while I was in Salt Lake.


Here is just one of the many times that Atticus the Altima was completely covered with snow over the course of the break.

This Christmas break turned out to be the best ever! I had one day of intense flu, but other than that all my Christmas wishes came true. I got to visit everybody I wanted to, and I even saw my sister Lexi who normally resides in Chicago. Everyone was glad to have me as an intruder, and I managed to wrap more presents than I ever have in my life (and I absolutely loved it). I learned that Christmas is the time of giving and "good cheer" and all that happy crap. Maybe one of these days I'll get a real camera and have some better quality photos, but until then these will have to do. Happy New Year!!!

No comments: