Thursday, October 16, 2008
Birthday Happiness!!!
I had the best birthday party ever on Saturday! (Oct. 4) My roommate/bff Amber decorated the whole apartment for me and made me breakfast when I woke up. We went shopping in St. George with Jason, and I bought some new birthday pants (They'll look nice with my birthday suit...). I came home and got Iron Man the movie, Lego Indiana Jones, an awesome poker set, and a Wall-E poster. It was so fun to get together with my pals. My Dad also came down with Elisabeth and her parents to take me out to a birthday lunch. :) It was a really good birthday and everyone made me feel loved. Lexi also sent me a shirt that says: "My Flying Monkey Can Beat Up Your Guardian Angel" it was way funny. Amber got me a shirt that says: "Spooning Leads to Forking". So basically the birthday was a success!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sorry i missed it love! glad you had a wonderful day! xoxo
Post a Comment