


I guess I'm gifted or something, because I found another lost dog on Tuesday. The first dog I found was a French Bulldog (black and white) that we fondly called "Ethel". Our new acquisition was a Chihuahua (the other one) that we called many names (Dingo, Fetch Face, Punk, Retard, Todd, Spike... etc). I thought I was doing him a favor by bringing him home, giving him a bath, feeding him ham (that may have been bad... woops), and trying to find his owners without taking him to jail. Well, long story short, the manager of my apartment building told us to get rid of the dog. I found him a temporary home with two other Chihuahuas, and hopefully we'll be able to find his real family soon. I shall definitely keep you posted.
1 comment:
Hey home slice! So, you have a dog living in your apartment? That sounds like fun! I totally miss you!!!!
BreAnn
Post a Comment