
So this is what I've been up to.. growing out my hair and trying to take pictures of it :) I've also just been trying to get ready to graduate. It seems very surreal.

This is me laying on the floor... I'm not sure what I was doing at the time, but I did it since my last post :)

Curly hair! Yay.. my hair is actually considerably longer than this now and it is hard to curl. Haircut needed!!

I made this face at Amber because she was late to church that day.

These are the SUU bulls, we collected semen from them and checked scrotal circumference... yeah it was weird.

If you look in the center of the screen, you will see a massive bird crap that was on the window of my car.

This is a huge fish that was at the Shark Reef in Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas Nevada.

I tried on this dress, and really really liked it :) I wish I could have bought it for the 54 dollars.

At lake Mead, we went and fed the fish (Amber and I) because we went to Vegas for half of spring break :)

These are carp, and they have huge mouths, so we shoved bread in their mouths... scary.
I had a really amazing spring break, but I've been so busy with school lately. I'll be graduating May 2 and I can hardly wait. This has been a rough school year, but I think I'll end up surviving :)
2 comments:
Girl, I just love you!! I can not wait till you move back up to Salt Lake and I don't have to fight for time over you!!! LOVE YOU!
I giggled when you said 'scrotal circumference.' Can you say it with a straight face?
Post a Comment