So I've already told you all how bad I am at this... I don't feel guilty at all for not posting in so long.
So this is what I've been up to, I got a job fresh out of college at Camp Kostopulos up Emigration Canyon. I am their new Equestrian Manager year round. I do therapeutic horseback riding for people with disabilities as well as the summer camp equestrian program. It is so much fun! I pretty much get paid to play with horses all day :). I never thought that I would like working with the population we work with, but I've found that I enjoy teaching therapeutic lessons more than any of the other lessons. So that is going really really well so far. I'm looking into becoming NARHA certified (North American Riding for the Handicapped Association) so that I can be legitimate. I would also like to do psycho therapy with horses... or what ever you would call that... equestrain psychiatry. So anyway, those are the things I'm looking forward to as far as career things go. I'm also looking to move into a duplex or house or apartment that isn't ghetto... that would be really nice. Other than that... check out facebook!
1 comment:
Yay! Aleta has a blog :)
Post a Comment